Jeff McIntyre Group @ eXp Realty
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. We will provide top-notch training, industry leading systems, and excellent local support. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$60,000+ Yearly | Commission based only
About Jeff McIntyre Group @ eXp Realty
We are a Top Real Estate team in Owosso, MI. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career.
We thrive within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee with us, you will have the opportunity to work within a national organization that is quickly growing. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.